Junie's monologues of travel adventures & daily humdrums



looking back


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was looking through my photo folders today and i found this picture of me when i first got here.Its a picture taken in the first weeks of our trainings before we don the uniforms. Pretty funny huh? with the poster in the back ground.

And there was the pre departure pictures of all my close friends and family at the airport.
I remember now the tearful scene at the airport. Me and the good friends and family. These are the people closest to my heart. waving goodbye and wondering how my new life will be. In my mind i picture a solitary independant life and adventures that i was setting out for. Not knowing when i will see the dear ones again i feel sad and lonesome in my heart. Fighting the worry and the tears i bid them farewell. At present, i feel more mobile than ever. i dont feel confined to one country , maybe its cuz i am in so many places in such a short time so easily. distance between one the the loved ones do count but its connectivity that matters. These days we can meet someone somewhere almost anytime- just send a quick email to set the time place and date. So more than ever we come to the importance of making the effort.
To keep in touch to send and email to check in on each other every now and then.
When pple get along, and find each other, they stay friends for a long time even if they are far apart. I hope i never lose the connectivity (in all sense of the word) with all those closest to me. Cause someday we will meet again. Some place, somehow. =)


0 Responses to “looking back”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me


  • Travel blog of Junie
  • A design-lover who also loves to create, I blog about inspirations and beauty that i come across in my daily life.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




click to go to junieang.com

Currently looking for design employment! beep me if u know someone who knows someone!



Links


ATOM 0.3





Paris Weather

Click for Paris, France Forecast

Singapore weather

Click for Singapore Payalebar, Singapore Forecast



<