Junie's monologues of travel adventures & daily humdrums



CPR & nice old ladies


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had a nice old lady on this flight i came back on. She was a lovely person, travelling for the first time in four years to see her grandchildren and son in brisbane. She travelled alone, her husband passed away quite some years ago, and her only son immigrated to brisbane after getting married. She had to make 7 hours flight from johannesburg to dubai then from dubai 11 hours to brisbane. It was crazy long for her. Imagine! I could tell by the fading color of her eyes and the deep-set wrinkes on her face that she is of a really old age. My heart goes out to her, she was just so frail but strong in her heart; physically battered with age but mentally strong with great determination to make the tedious journey on her own to see her son and his family in far-away brisbane. I really want to hug her. * She had a window seat so it was hard for me to reach her and talk to her throughout the flight but everytime i walked by i will smile and she will smile with a friendly wink. She's so sweet. Such a very sweet old lady. Before this flight i met a colleague who had given CPR to an old man who passed away in the plane, he died and there was no heartbeat but she had to continue breathing air into the liveless body. And since that story i tend to keep a look-out for potential passengers who might be in need of CPR during the course of the flight. honestly im petrified with the thought. But for someone i care about even if its for a brief moment, I will be more than ready to breathe life into any lifeless body. And i will do it for this old lady if ever she needed me on that flight.


0 Responses to “CPR & nice old ladies”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me


  • Travel blog of Junie
  • A design-lover who also loves to create, I blog about inspirations and beauty that i come across in my daily life.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




click to go to junieang.com

Currently looking for design employment! beep me if u know someone who knows someone!



Links


ATOM 0.3





Paris Weather

Click for Paris, France Forecast

Singapore weather

Click for Singapore Payalebar, Singapore Forecast



<