Junie's monologues of travel adventures & daily humdrums



Something about everything.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today i will write something about everything. Something about my trip oman. And also something about my moscow trip. And also. There's just too much to write. This is my problem. I have sets of pictures to be posted but everything is outdated. I dont post em' up fast enough; Before i get a chance to post a set another set comes in. So today i will write a super long post one that combines a little bit of everything.
Yesterday i cooked Sinegang. Sinegang is a philipinno soup famous for its very sour and very yummy taste. Its a lil bit like tom yum and a lil bit like kyum chay soup. i got the soup base in a pack and asked the philipinno lady at the super market which veg i should buy to make it. So she picked Green chili, white radish, kang kong and tomato. I had some lemon grass at home already and also bought some prawns . It turned out totally yummy the only thing i lack is rice. well u see im not so much a rice person so most of my carbs are from noodles, bread and pasta. But the sinegang yesterday would have gone down so much better with hot steamy soft pure white palatable rice. mmmm... i digress. But I do miss good rice. Need to get a rice cooker on my next regular pilgramage to carrefour.
Woke up this morning from a nightmare, dreamt about tigers. In that dream i was in an unsafe territory, like a map in counterstrike, with houses and alleys littered all over a savanna grassland landscape. wandered into a dark square lited dimly by the moonlight. was warned about wild tigers roaming in the premise but neither one of us in the group paid attention to the warning and we carried on with our activities. it was then that i felt a sharp pain in my arm. a really sharp pain. In the midst of panic and screams, i tried to run but the tiger's teeth sank deep into my flesh, treatening to crush my bones with its tight grip. somehow i managed to escape just when i thought i was going to die. Arm was ripped into shreds though, then the pain was non existent and so was the arm.
Next scene. i went into hiding in an abandoned room in one of the little houses. I immediately sprang into action. Told the two other persons to close the door bolt it, and close the windows. the windows has a complex frame to close it u have to clamp it down with a sophisticated mechanical lock. But its so complex that the windows wouldnt close properly unless it is properly clamped. My hands were shivering in fear so i could only do the minimal and when we were three quarters done when someone called to me from the other side of the window, it was a little kid. after recovering from the initial shock of that unexpected call i decided to bring the kid in from the other end then closing the windows behind. The kid says, 'they are here now'. we bolted the last windows, switched off the lights and hid under the window frame away from sight. the cats came, pushed at the filmsy window frame i had my other hand holding it down so that it wouldnt give way. Then i woke up in cold sweat. Still sleepy , i remembered that i had to go to bed at 5 pm today cuz i had to wake at eleven tonight for an overnight flight , i had to get up.
on second thoughts i will write about oman & moscow tomorrow tomorrow.



0 Responses to “Something about everything.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me


  • Travel blog of Junie
  • A design-lover who also loves to create, I blog about inspirations and beauty that i come across in my daily life.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




click to go to junieang.com

Currently looking for design employment! beep me if u know someone who knows someone!



Links


ATOM 0.3





Paris Weather

Click for Paris, France Forecast

Singapore weather

Click for Singapore Payalebar, Singapore Forecast



<