Junie's monologues of travel adventures & daily humdrums



conjuntivities?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In ten mins time i will leave for bangkok. I have a lil spare time so i decide to visit blogger and drop an entry. My left eye is red again. It was clear for two days and now its back the moment i put my lens on. Am worried that i will be offloaded from the plane =( slapping on more red lipstick to counter the red hue on my left eye. i will go still to the airport . we'll see maybe im not meant to make it to bangkok =~(


5 Responses to “conjuntivities?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey girl, do take care of your eyes. Windows to the soul, all right? ;)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey girl! are u yingxin? =) so nice of u to drop me a comment. Thanks babes my eye is much better now. Expired contacts are the culprits. Bah!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    who is yingxin lor. Yee lin here, can?

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    who is yingxin lor. Yee lin here, can?

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hhaah hello yeelin
    nice of u to leave a comment!
    jellybean is the nick of my hall friend
    so i thought u are her
    sorry larrrr

    *nudge nudge

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me


  • Travel blog of Junie
  • A design-lover who also loves to create, I blog about inspirations and beauty that i come across in my daily life.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




click to go to junieang.com

Currently looking for design employment! beep me if u know someone who knows someone!



Links


ATOM 0.3





Paris Weather

Click for Paris, France Forecast

Singapore weather

Click for Singapore Payalebar, Singapore Forecast



<