Junie's monologues of travel adventures & daily humdrums



Aye eye!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How do u tell if u've got an eye infection? I think i most likely have one. Both eyes are blood shot and disgusting green goo is oozing out of 'em at an alarming rate.Am i turning blind? They are tearing too and i feel a little pain.=~( You see i just did an overnight flight with no layover and started wearing my lens at 11 pm last night and now i just got back at 5pm. Not good. i feel almost embarassed talking to pple with my eyes like that.Tried to wipe the goo off constantly but they kept coming back.Im a green gooey eye monster. Exterminate me in mid air please.
Some girl was trying to explain to me the pressurized cabin thing how it has dry air. What?! i dont even hear what she was telling me. feeling sleepy now but trying to keep awake so i'll be able to sleep a little later. Gosh its times like this that i think im battering my body. Did i mention shrivelled skin on the hands and body? Dry cabin air; Everyone knows theres one culprit to blame for all ailments on board. Pressurized dry cabin air. duh. Let me revel in my self pity. oh woe is me. 3 days off starting now. Eye is happy.


0 Responses to “Aye eye!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me


  • Travel blog of Junie
  • A design-lover who also loves to create, I blog about inspirations and beauty that i come across in my daily life.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




click to go to junieang.com

Currently looking for design employment! beep me if u know someone who knows someone!



Links


ATOM 0.3





Paris Weather

Click for Paris, France Forecast

Singapore weather

Click for Singapore Payalebar, Singapore Forecast



<