Junie's monologues of travel adventures & daily humdrums



The surrealist


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Am i really doing this? am i where i am? I am happy but sad. I am excited but apprehensive.
Sure life is a contradiction but i have to make sure my confusion doesnt get the better of me.
This i not my country and i know it. I do like unfamilarity and strangeness but to adopt the ways of this country and be part of it, i dont think so. I know this is for a limited period but how long?
Questions popping up forever in my head. Last week i took a bus by myself to Abu Dhabi; I remember feeling free, was travelling in a small bus with strangers and i looked out into the arabian sunset. It was so peaceful and beautiful. Yep it was solitude at its prettiest moment.
I felt elation in my heart. A temporal feeling of contentment.
I liked this the way it is. me and the world. me and the strangeness.
When im airborne, reality will be further. I know it. But i have to stay focus. I will try not to confuse myself too much. Most people know where home is, but how is it that i dont?
There are so many places in the world, so many people i can meet, unfamilar sights, strange sounds but where do i fit in? That is my question. Im in search of my answer.


0 Responses to “The surrealist”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me


  • Travel blog of Junie
  • A design-lover who also loves to create, I blog about inspirations and beauty that i come across in my daily life.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




click to go to junieang.com

Currently looking for design employment! beep me if u know someone who knows someone!



Links


ATOM 0.3





Paris Weather

Click for Paris, France Forecast

Singapore weather

Click for Singapore Payalebar, Singapore Forecast



<