Junie's monologues of travel adventures & daily humdrums



Air Borne


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It’s been nearly two months since I’ve been here in Dubai but it really felt much longer than it actually is. I’ve done so so much these two months, so much has happened. It still seems surreal, my life is moving on in great haste, new things new sights new experiences everyday. My mind is just a lil’ off its axis trying to adjust to the pace of changes I am constantly encountering everyday. But its off in a good way I really feel happiness in my quests. I finally graduated from Aviation College and I’m now ready to be air-borne!

Got my internet connection up yesterday so I can start posting my travels online and start sharing some adventures! I feel very much alive, these two months has been mostly packed with activities and excitement, a stark contrast to the dullness of routine. Reflecting back, my two months have been well spent and well worth the whole trouble of uprooting. Here are some pictures I got from the last two months. * I just found out they block flickr here, FLICKR! My fav photos sharing online application, so folks im still trying to look for a nice alternative to share my arty farts pictures, so if u have any suggestions pls drop me a comment or an email. Will really help to get my pictures online for sharing quickly. 4 02 am in the morning and just got back from a flight.dead tired. Coming up, adventures of munich.



0 Responses to “Air Borne”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me


  • Travel blog of Junie
  • A design-lover who also loves to create, I blog about inspirations and beauty that i come across in my daily life.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




click to go to junieang.com

Currently looking for design employment! beep me if u know someone who knows someone!



Links


ATOM 0.3





Paris Weather

Click for Paris, France Forecast

Singapore weather

Click for Singapore Payalebar, Singapore Forecast



<