Junie's monologues of travel adventures & daily humdrums



The hardworking blogger-girl


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Two posts in one night! You must be thinking that i'm a changed women this new year ;)
hhha maybe the resolutions worked their magic. Anyway, came across this site on the internet. They sell beautiful rugs of sorts, many spanish designers all with industrial design background. Many started off their own shop then participated in exhibitions and shows. One rug stood out among the others. why? Cuz its aptly named 'the flying carpet'! so i thought heck i gotta share this with all you guys & girls giving me the occasional visit & the sparsely sporadic show of love, (wait. Is there even love? I dont get one comment here! show some lurv pple. lurrrrrvv! =~{)
nice huh? u like the carpet? thought its apropriate for this blog. I like the tagline for this carpet.
"Thousand and one nights fly by" Simply breathtaking. Why can i think of lines like this! =Here it is. The flying carpet. U can buy it off their site i think. I dont know how much they cost though. Could be hefty. Check out my blog on design butter (click on the link on the side bar) if you wanna read about some other design rugs i found gorgeous on this site. Lurrrvv?



Check the store out at
http://www.nanimarquina.com/dev/frontoffice/nanimarquina.php


0 Responses to “The hardworking blogger-girl”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me


  • Travel blog of Junie
  • A design-lover who also loves to create, I blog about inspirations and beauty that i come across in my daily life.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




click to go to junieang.com

Currently looking for design employment! beep me if u know someone who knows someone!



Links


ATOM 0.3





Paris Weather

Click for Paris, France Forecast

Singapore weather

Click for Singapore Payalebar, Singapore Forecast



<