Junie's monologues of travel adventures & daily humdrums



So long ,Singapura!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Goodbye singapore hello new world. =] I am departing tomorrow night. This is prolly the last post from sg. After this little post, Im gonna pack my CPU in a box and trolley it over. Ha! So maybe you'll hear from me soon, maybe in a couple of days. Depending on how soon i can get an internet connection. wish me luck! Got a bad case of throat infection or inflammation i dont really know the difference. And bad bad flu. Eeeps. Can i get any luckier! taking heaps of pills at the moment. hopefully i wont suffer too much on my flight there. will miss everyone here in Sg, this is home, truly.. * sings * * national pride* i have some great great times here .. miss you homies ! adios. singapore . see u soon lah.


3 Responses to “So long ,Singapura!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Your departure will make a lot of people happy...............................................the ones you'll meet in the Emirates !!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sweety, so sad that you are not in Singapore anymore!!! I already feel the difference of not having you around here:( Hope your trip went fine and I am waiting to hear from you!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi dear...just read your first email from dubai :) Glad that you reached there in good shape :D Looking forward to your interesting updates again...take care ya!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me


  • Travel blog of Junie
  • A design-lover who also loves to create, I blog about inspirations and beauty that i come across in my daily life.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




click to go to junieang.com

Currently looking for design employment! beep me if u know someone who knows someone!



Links


ATOM 0.3





Paris Weather

Click for Paris, France Forecast

Singapore weather

Click for Singapore Payalebar, Singapore Forecast



<