Junie's monologues of travel adventures & daily humdrums



I-podded the new year


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I got my baby. This is him. He boosts 30 gigs of hard-disk space, many hours of non- stop entertainment and geesh isnt he a looker! I loaded him up with videos, my whole library of songs and many audio books and only 6 gigs used!
Loaded language-learning audio books, meditative music and my digital photo collection.
There's even a feature that puts different world clocks on the ipod screen so you'll know the time in different countries. This is my perfect travel mate. I know it, my blackie is a good companion.This is the happiest purchase i made in the entire year of 2005 ;) i lurv lurv my blackie * rants raves * ' cuse me everyone, but hes my only pre-occupation this moment. Im totally infatuated. *lil' girl giggles*


0 Responses to “I-podded the new year”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me


  • Travel blog of Junie
  • A design-lover who also loves to create, I blog about inspirations and beauty that i come across in my daily life.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




click to go to junieang.com

Currently looking for design employment! beep me if u know someone who knows someone!



Links


ATOM 0.3





Paris Weather

Click for Paris, France Forecast

Singapore weather

Click for Singapore Payalebar, Singapore Forecast



<