Junie's monologues of travel adventures & daily humdrums



changing progress


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Change is needed for progress we all know that. And comfort is a very tricky thing- Once comfort sets in, we tend to stagnant or we become inert. any further changes seem harder and harder. the more comfortable you are in a certain situation the easier it is to stay put. I fear change yet i crave change with every pore of my tired being. I need change and once i have no change
i feel the need to climb onto higher grounds, to scale a higher mountain.(Ironically im flying at 40 000 feet)
But its not the physical height , we know that.
i feel the need to move forward and be free to dictate where im going to or propel myself to the places i need to be. ( ironically Im able to travel to as many places as i want to go)
But its not the physical places we know that nor is it the literal travel.
When im grounded ,i want to fly . my mind takes me to places i wanna be, i wander, wonder- lusting for physical change to happen to me; to be geographically in different places in as short a time as possible. When im flying i want to have some routine to guide my life, to have a constant goal to move towards to. I miss catching up with friends over and over again, i miss being able to constantly be involved in the slow progress of life. Yes i am a contradiction but i allow my higher self to warn me when the battery of zest runs low.
Change me to accept this ground or i need to change where i am now.


0 Responses to “changing progress”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me


  • Travel blog of Junie
  • A design-lover who also loves to create, I blog about inspirations and beauty that i come across in my daily life.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




click to go to junieang.com

Currently looking for design employment! beep me if u know someone who knows someone!



Links


ATOM 0.3





Paris Weather

Click for Paris, France Forecast

Singapore weather

Click for Singapore Payalebar, Singapore Forecast



<