Junie's monologues of travel adventures & daily humdrums



Lion Park Johannesburg


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Lion Park, Johannesburg South Africa

I was pinching myself to keep awake for the flight to joburg at the most unearthly hour ever.
And this was right after my leave so u can imagine my reluctance to go back to work. Unexpectedly however i ended up having a really good time. went to the lions park, the lion park is a conservation park which u can visit in a vehicle where the lions roam free. The park ranger told us that there were an incident where a group of chinese tourists opened the car door to snap pics of the lion since they couldnt understand the signs written in english saying to close the car door and not to step out and two people were killed. i know, right!
The lion is one of my fav animal, majestic and royal, cool & aloof ,walking with such pride . Just look at the beautiful creature captured on my camera below. beautiful isnt he? White lion with blue eyes and a white mane. My heart gasped and leapt to be so up close and personal with him.
I'm in love with this lion.

one of nature's most marvelous creation. The white lion

the white king in his territory

The royal yawn

The prey away from the predator

just right next to the car!

looking predatory

contemplative melancholic moment


the adorable cubs

Lioness!


The ranger with one of the cubs

bambi face!


I hugged him! he's really heavy!

The grazing herd


0 Responses to “Lion Park Johannesburg”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me


  • Travel blog of Junie
  • A design-lover who also loves to create, I blog about inspirations and beauty that i come across in my daily life.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




click to go to junieang.com

Currently looking for design employment! beep me if u know someone who knows someone!



Links


ATOM 0.3





Paris Weather

Click for Paris, France Forecast

Singapore weather

Click for Singapore Payalebar, Singapore Forecast



<