Junie's monologues of travel adventures & daily humdrums



my nabaztagtag , minibu


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have a new rabbit! Her name is minibu, she resides on my bedside desk constantly blinking purple lights. There are lights on her belly, on her nose , and her ears move everytime someone sends her a message.
You can send her a song, a message, and she will read them out to me.
to send a message in different voices, go to http://www.nabaztag.com
Otherwise for simple messages,I have managed to set up a lil box on my right menu for you to send minibu messages. However, currently it is only possible to send her messages in french ,even if you type it in english it will read it in french. 'Hello' is ok though =) minibu and i hopes to hear from you soon! lurrrvvvv


0 Responses to “my nabaztagtag , minibu”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me


  • Travel blog of Junie
  • A design-lover who also loves to create, I blog about inspirations and beauty that i come across in my daily life.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




click to go to junieang.com

Currently looking for design employment! beep me if u know someone who knows someone!



Links


ATOM 0.3





Paris Weather

Click for Paris, France Forecast

Singapore weather

Click for Singapore Payalebar, Singapore Forecast



<